Sunday, April 14, 2024
HomeIPL Match 2023DC vs GT 2023 Prediction, Ground, Venue, Pitch Report, Player List &...

DC vs GT 2023 Prediction, Ground, Venue, Pitch Report, Player List & Play Time

DC vs GT 2023: As you will know that the IPL season has started on 31st March. Today (Date – 04/04/2023) the 7th match of this IPL is between Delhi Capitals VS Gujarat Titans, so today in this article we will know about prediction, Ground, Venue, Pitch Report, Player List and Play Time etc related to Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants

If you have come here with the thought of knowing about Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings match predictions, ground, venue, pitch report, player list and playing time etc. then let me tell you that you are absolutely right. We have come to the place, we will give you all the real information about Delhi Capitals VS Gujarat Titans match here.

DC vs GT Match Information 2023

1st Match Delhi Capitals VS Gujarat Titans
Time 7:30 PM
Date 04 April 2023 (Today)
StadiumArun Jaitley Stadium
City New Delhi
Delhi Capitals2st Match
Gujarat Titans2st Match

Delhi Capitals (DC) Player List, Squad 2023

This is the player list of Delhi Capitals, from this list Delhi Capitals select playing 11 for each match of IPL 2023.

Players NameRole
David Warner (C)👉Left-Handed Batsman
Manish Pandey👉Right-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Prithvi Shaw👉Right-Handed Batsman
Rilee Rossouw👉Left-Handed Batsman
Ripal Patel👉Right-Handed Batsman
Rovman Powell👉Right-Handed Batsman
Yash Dhull👉Right-Handed Batsman
Aman Hakim Khan👉Right-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Axar Patel👉Left-Handed Batsman
Lalit Yadav👉Right-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Mitchell Marsh👉Right-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Abishek Porel (Wk)👉Left-Handed Batsman
Phil Salt (Wk)👉Right-Handed Batsman
Sarfaraz Khan (Wk)👉Right-Handed Batsman
Anrich Nortje👉Right-Arm Fast Bowler
Chetan Sakariya👉Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Lungi Ngidi👉Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Kuldeep Yadav👉Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Khaleel Ahmed👉Left-Arm Medium Bowler
Kamlesh Nagarkoti👉Right-Arm Fast Bowler
Ishant Sharma👉Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Mukesh Kumar👉Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Mustafizur Rahman👉Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Praveen Dubey👉Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Vicky Ostwal👉Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

Gujarat Titans (GT) Player List

This is the player list of Gujarat Titans 2023, from this list Gujarat Titans select playing 11 for each match of IPL 2023.

Players NameRole
Hardik Pandya (C)👉Right-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Shubman Gill👉Right-Handed Batsman
David Miller👉Left-Handed Batsman
Sai Sudharsan👉Left-Handed Batsman
Kane Williamson👉Right-Handed Batsman
Abhinav Manohar👉Right-Handed Batsman
Matthew Wade (W)👉Left-Handed Batsman
Srikar Bharat (W)👉Right-Handed Batsman
Wriddhiman Saha (W)👉Right-Handed Batsman
Urvil Patel (W)👉Right-Handed Batsman
Odean Smith👉Right-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Vijay Shankar👉Right-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Rahul Tewatia👉Left-Handed Batsman
👉Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Alzarri Joseph👉Right-Arm Fast Bowler
Mohit Sharma👉Right-Handed Batsman
Mohammed Shami👉Right-Arm Fast Bowler
Joshua Little👉Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Jayant Yadav👉Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Darshan Nalkande👉Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Yash Dayal👉Left-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Rashid Khan👉Right-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Noor Ahmad👉Left-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Pradeep Sangwan👉Left-Arm Medium Bowler
Shivam Mavi👉Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore👉Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler

DC vs GT Play Time

Today’s match Delhi Capitals VS Gujarat Titans will be played in Delhi at 7.30 PM. This match is going to be very exciting, so IPL viewers have to celebrate because this match of the evening is exciting to watch. Today the friends of Delhi Capitals are very happy because this match is going to be held at the home ground of New Delhi.

DC vs GT 2023 Stadium, Ground, Venue and Pitch Report,

This 7th match of Delhi Capitals VS Gujarat Titans will be played at Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi. Cricket expert believes that Arun Jaitley Stadium of New Delhi is a bowling pitch.

Here the bowl passes according to the way the bowler throws the bowling, it is said that this pitch proves to be good for the bowler, while it becomes difficult for the batsman, but after spending some time, the batsman can also play long innings.

DC vs GT Match Prediction

Here in this article, you have learned all the important information related to Delhi Capitals VS Gujarat Titans. Now it comes to the point that which time will win today’s match, then let me tell you that cricket is a game of indiscretions.

Here anything can happen till the last moment of the match, but some cricket experts believe that today’s match 60% chance goes in favor of Gujarat Titans and 40% goes to Delhi Capitals. Some players of today’s match can give good perfonmance like –

DT Players of Gujarat TitansDT Players of Delhi Capitals
Shubman GillDavid Warner (C)
Hardik Pandya (C)Manish Pandey
Mohammed ShamiAxar Patel
Rashid KhanKuldeep Yadav
Yash DayalRovman Powell
Matthew WadeMitchell Marsh

Know about the next match

  • DC vs GT ( 1 April 2023 – 07:30 PM )
  • RR vs PBKS ( 2 April 2023 – 03:30 PM )
  • KKR vs RCB ( 2 April 2023 – 07:30 PM )
  • LSG vs SRH ( 3 April 2023 – 07:30 PM )
  • RR vs DC ( 4 April 2023 – 07:30 PM )
Stay Connected
[td_block_social_counter facebook="#" manual_count_facebook="16985" manual_count_twitter="2458" twitter="#" youtube="#" manual_count_youtube="61453" style="style3 td-social-colored" f_counters_font_family="450" f_network_font_family="" f_network_font_weight="700" f_btn_font_family="" f_btn_font_weight="700" tdc_css="eyJhbGwiOnsibWFyZ2luLWJvdHRvbSI6IjMwIiwiZGlzcGxheSI6IiJ9fQ==" f_network_font_size="14" f_btn_font_size="14" f_counters_font_size="14" f_counters_font_weight="700"]
Must Read
Related News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here