Monday, May 20, 2024
HomeToday’s Cricket MatchCSK vs LSG 2023: Prediction, Ground, Venue, Pitch Report, Player List &...

CSK vs LSG 2023: Prediction, Ground, Venue, Pitch Report, Player List & Play Time

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

CSK vs LSG 2023: As you will know that the IPL season has started on 31st March. Today (Date – 03/04/2023) the 6th match of this IPL is between Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants, so today in this article we will know about rediction, Ground, Venue, Pitch Report, Player List and Play Time etc related to Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants

If you have come here with the thought of knowing about Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings match predictions, ground, venue, pitch report, player list and playing time etc. then let me tell you that you are absolutely right. We have come to the place, we will give you all the real information about Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants match here.

CSK vs LSG Match Information 2023

1st Match Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants
Time 7:30 PM
Date 03 April 2023 (Today)
StadiumMA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
City Chennai
Gujarat Titans2st Match
Chennai Super Kings2st Match

Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Player List & Squad

This is the player list of Chennai Super Kings, from this list Chennai Super Kings select playing 11 for each match of IPL 2023.

Players NameRole
Ajinkya RahaneRight Handed Batsman
Ambati RayuduRight Handed Batsman
Ruturaj GaikwadRight Handed Batsman
Shaik RasheedRight Handed Batsman
Subhranshu SenapatiRight Handed Batsman
Ajay MandalLeft-Handed Batsman, Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Ben StokesLeft-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Kanumuri Bhagath VarmaRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Moeen AliLeft-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Ravindra JadejaLeft-Handed Batsman, Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Shivam DubeLeft-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Dwaine PretoriusRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Mitchell SantnerLeft-Handed Batsman, Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Nishant SindhuLeft-Handed Batsman, Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Devon Conway (Wk)Left-Handed Batsman
MS Dhoni (C) (Wk)Right-Handed Batsman
Akash SinghRight-Arm Medium Bowler
Maheesh TheekshanaRight-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Matheesha PathiranaRight-Arm Medium Bowler
Prashant SolankiRight-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Rajvardhan HangargekarRight-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Simarjeet SinghRight-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Sisanda MagalaRight-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Tushar DeshpandeRight-Arm Medium Bowler

Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Player List & Squad

This is the player list of Lucknow Super Giants 2023, from this list Lucknow Super Giants select playing 11 for each match of IPL 2023.

Players NameRole
KL Rahul (C) (Wk)Right-Handed Batsman
Quinton de Kock (Wk)Left-Handed Batsman
Nicholas Pooran (Wk)Left-Handed Batsman
Ayush BadoniRight-Handed Batsman
Kyle MayersLeft-Handed Batsman
Manan VohraRight-Handed Batsman
Daniel SamsRight-Handed Batsman, Left-Arm Fast Medium Bowler
Deepak HoodaRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Karan SharmaRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Krishnappa GowthamRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Off Spin Bowler
Krunal PandyaLeft-Handed Batsman, Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Marcus StoinisRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Romario ShepherdRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Prerak MankadRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Medium Bowler
Swapnil SinghRight-Handed Batsman, Left-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Amit MishraRight-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Avesh KhanRight-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Jaydev UnadkatLeft-Arm Medium Bowler
Mark WoodRight-Arm Fast Bowler
Mayank YadavRight-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Mohsin KhanLeft-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Naveen-ul-HaqRight-Arm Medium Fast Bowler
Ravi BishnoiRight-Arm Leg Spin Bowler
Yash ThakurRight-Arm Medium Bowler
Yudhvir SinghRight-Handed Batsman, Right-Arm Medium Fast Bowler

CSK vs LSG Play Time

Today’s match Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants will be played in Chennai at 7.30 PM. This match is going to be very exciting, so IPL viewers have to celebrate because this match of the evening is exciting to watch. Today the friends of Chennai Super Kings are very happy because this match is going to be held at the home ground of Chennai Super Kings.

CSK vs LSG 2023 Stadium, Ground, Venue and Pitch Report,

This 6th match of Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants will be played at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. Cricket expert believes that MA Chidambaram Stadium of Chennai is a bowling pitch.

Here the bowl passes according to the way the bowler throws the bowling, it is said that this pitch proves to be good for the bowler, while it becomes difficult for the batsman, but after spending some time, the batsman can also play long innings.

CSK vs LSG Match Prediction

Here in this article, you have learned all the important information related to Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants. Now it comes to the point that which time will win today’s match, then let me tell you that cricket is a game of indiscretions.

Here anything can happen till the last moment of the match, but some cricket experts believe that today’s match 60% chance goes in favor of Lucknow Super Giants and 40% goes to Chennai Super Kings. Some players of today’s match can give good perfonmance like –

DT Player Of CSKDT Player Of LSG
Ruturaj Gaikwad (C)Ruturaj Gaikwad
KL Rahul (Wk)Kyle Mayers
Nicholas PooranAyush Badoni
Ben StokesQuinton de Kock (Wk)
Ravindra Jadeja (all) Krunal Pandya (Bowler)
Shaik RasheedAvesh Khan (Bowler)

Know about the next match

Stay Connected
16,985FansLike
2,458FollowersFollow
61,453SubscribersSubscribe
Must Read
Related News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here